Thursday, July 26, 2012

Today - July 26, 2012

So, you wanna know how my day was? Well, I pretty much woke up, got in the shower, got dressed and shaved and looking nice, then went to work. Work was ok today...all I did was strand beads, pin rosettes, and cut ballchain. As I was cutting ballchain I tried to find an easier way to measure it. After a few unsuccessful designs, my boss got frustrated with me and told me to do it the same way she did it (which made me upset because I felt like a child) so I ended up doing it her way. Ugh...oh well! After work I went back to my cousins' house. My little cousin, Lucy, and I went on a "run" while Madi and Abbi were gone. The "run" was more a walk than an actual run! Emma is in Provo, Utah for a soccer camp at BYU (coming home tonight).
At approximately 10:07 PM tonight, my "ex" Facebooked me after exactly two weeks. The story of Roy Roger Gonzalez and I is a VERY long one so I will spare you that and just tell you that it pissed me off really really bad!!! Anyways, this is a blog, not a diary...
I have a lot on my mind right now. One of the biggest things that has been on my mind is me being gay and being a member of the LDS Church. I realize I just wrote a post on the gay issue, but this is more personal than that. Since it is late I will leave the post about this for another time. My cousin and I just went to get a double cheeseburger from McDonald's...so fun!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment