Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hey everyone! I'm Zack! This is my first blog! I have decided that this will be the fulfillment of the commandment to have a journal also since I will be deleting my Facebook when school starts in August! Anyway, here's me:


I currently work at Chandi, LLC where I assist in the making of very expensive chandeliers. Chandi has made chandeliers for Martina McBride and J-Lo! I am originally from Kamas, Utah but my family moved to Malad, Idaho in 2005. I began school at the University of Colorado at Boulder in 2009 and now I'll be going back for my 4th year in August! I have been living in Boise since May 21st just working for Chandi as a supposed intern (I now call it an assistant because I am not really doing anything related to my major). That's just a tidbit of information on me, but I'll be writing more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment