Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Sabbath and the Olympics

Today was Brig Steele's (my cousin Abbi's current boyfriend whom I have gotten to know pretty well this summer) mission farewell. My mom and grandma came up on Friday night to spend some time with me and also go to this farewell so that was fun. They also came up to help me sort of clean my apartment since I have to be moved out of it by Tuesday. We basically went shopping and I showed my family my working place yesterday. They liked it a lot and my mom got really excited about the possibility that I can make a chandelier for her at home! She really like amber and clear crystal together. Today, we also went to my apartment directly after the farewell to drop some stuff off and take some stuff home. My mom and grandma then left. We have also been watching the London Summer Olympics...yes indeed! Let's just say the men's soccer and swimming are fun to watch! One day soon I will be able to elaborate more on how I really feel during the day...haha. Anywho...we mainly went to the Steeles' house for some food and then came back and watched the Olympics for a while before going to bed. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment