Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to Boulder for college!

It's been a while since I've written on here! I moved back here to Boulder on August 16th for school. So far I have managed to cook for myself and eat healthily like I wanted to and I have spent way too much money on books, etc. I recently picked up a job at Safeway and I will start training on Monday the 27th (also the day school starts). I had to go buy new black pants and shoes for work today...that put another huge dent in my bank account. I been talking to a few people for dating and I have been on a few dates so far. I saw Roy last Sunday and decided that he was extremely self-centered and needed a reality check so I have now decided to not answer any of his texts OR phone calls. Anyway, that's enough about my personal personal life. I miss my family quite a bit and I really want to go on the deer hunt this year...it's been 3 years since I've been able to hunt!!! I won't get to go because of school once more. I feel like my blog is worthless with all of things that I am writing - nothing interesting. I guess it's just kind of my journal. Anywho, I'll write again soon! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment